Sunday, April 30, 2006

10 things about me that will make you think I'm a guy

1) I hate shopping for clothes
2) I love tech gadgets, anime, manga and videogames (even if I am a lame gamer)
3) I never played with dolls
4) I never wears skirts when i go downtown (alone)
5) I seldom wear make-up
6) I like pocket knives and katana
7) I like watching football
8) I never buy any "women magazines", because talks about diet bores me to no end
9) romantic comedies are not my thing: I like KungFu better
10) I am a computer geek wannabe ^^

XD

obvious girly girly attitude, though:

1) I love anything's kawaii (Hello Kitty in particular)
2) I have the habit of waving my hands when I am talking
3) I giggle a lot
4) I wear high heels as I wear sneakers : comfy and with no pain
5) I like to cuddle, and being cuddled
6) I cry a lot (too much, imo)
7) I put some charms on my mobile phone, and I think it's cute
8) I love cooking, especially sushi and cupcakes
9) I like wearing rings, and have natural long nails
10) I am a bad driver.....

XDXD

No comments: