Thursday, April 27, 2006

Taximen and Madam's BMW

Ordinary life, with ordinary troubles.

Back to down-to-Earth problems, to that office work I gonna leave soon, the uncertainties, what am I gonna eat tonight, that Sudoku puzzle I can't resolve (maths and I), an order to fetch tomorrow, our bathroom that isn't finished yet, angry tenants (now that's funny sometimes), a good movie, a good shower...

Dare I say, anything but virtual life, but there we go again, isn't a blog all 0's an 1's ?

Talking about real life: I got nearly crushed down by a taxi passing on the red signal yesterday. MAde the guy a "are you crazy" sign (yup, too nice to give him the Middle Finger, hey, I am a polite girl, who tries to tame the tomboy in her...). He just made a "get moving, chick" look, and I sloooooooooooooowly walked across the pedestrian lane (take that, smart boy).

I swear I have a nice Guardian Angel.

I think that from my way home to work, then back again I risk my life about hmmm 10 times. Not counting my lunch hour, which could dramatically increase the data. I even gave up listening to my player --far too dangerous--, and I consider any buildings entries as Hell's Gate.

And on top of that, my Angel is working overtime.

And right was I, since, not only 2 minutes after my encounter with Taximan, I nearly got taken by surprise, and by a Madam in BMW. Then again, I stand right in front of her nice car, until she backs off a bit. Angry look, and me smiling, I finally came back home.

In one single piece.

2 comments:

Semi said...

Hey Inuchan. How are you? I'm sorry I've been so absent from blogger these days.
I just came to tell you I still remember you!

Take care and cheer up :)

Ichiban said...

Aaaaaaaaaange !!!!! ^*^ I feelso touched reallyyyyyyyyyy ! *hugs*

let's say that life's been quite harsh, but i start getting by...thanksu for your cheers, Ange, It means a lot to me!

^°^