Monday, April 17, 2006

Addendum

Just read my friend's entry, about racism, it brought me to tears.

All I want to say is:

F*** YOU ALL, RACIST PEOPLE !!

Who do you think you are?????????????

Do you really think that being white-washed makes you superior to other people? I have no words to tell you how. I. loathe. you. How I despise you.

I've been confronted to a kind of racism too. People talking behind my back, about the fact that my fiance is Filipino.
So what
, you crazy stubborn people? How dare you judge someone you do not even know, never met before? How dare you see yourself as superior? How DARE you comment about my own personal private choice, when you do not even have the courage to tell me all your filthy thoughts right in my face?

Do you think that I am fooled by your smiles? Or that I do not see the contempt behind your blank words? Go to Hell.

Same to you, little Missus, daring treating my friend like that. I tell you what, Missus: I have been knowing him for about three years now. THREE years, and I trust his like my brother. Do you understand that?

I hope one day you will know the taste of betrayal, or being despised. I hope that some of your fellow white washed precious friends will have you endure this feeling.

I am ashamed to be white myself, when I learn that some blockheads like you still exist on this planet.

Thank you very much, for it's gonna be my first flaming entry since I opened this blog. I am generally a nice, and polite person. But there are things I just cannot get.

Nor accept.

EVER.

2 comments:

the sandmon said...

*HUGSU*

^*^

Ichiban said...

hihi ^0^

that kind of limited persons enrage me...*^^*