Monday, April 24, 2006

"From there, and back again"

To paraphrase my friend Bilbo, we are back again, and it is right here, right now!

I am no lone Moderator anymore, and I feel I can rest a bit more, at last...even though I know I will have a hard time to be less around this place I love so much...

Anyway, besides a nightmare, I can tell that I had a good sleep's night, the first in too many days...

A new forum, a new wallpaper, of course, still problems, but feeling quieter at last.

The control freak I am at times is still lying die-hard on the inside, i still feel its Ring of Power around my fingers....but they slowly give way...

And even know I am a bit cautious about all the new things in place, I feel proud and happy, most of it all, I feel that we proved our community was more than words....

To the Fantasy Brigade of our forum,
To my Love that never fail to love and support me, even when I was begging for his arms around my tired shoulder...,

I am glad to be there, and back again, with you !!


Ichiban~

No comments: