Monday, October 24, 2005

Things I detest

Random rant in between files///

- Trojans
- administration people
- cold damp weather
- stressing out for work
- general strikes
- windy days when it rains
- MSN slow webcam network
- rude people in supermarket
- having my clothes ruined by rain
- forgetting my umbrella when it rains
- icky-smelling people in public transportation
- STIB and its "network improvement", when it means suppressing the most convenient bus line
- Blogger being down whenever I really need it
- lack of heat at my office
- Monday mornings as a rule
- sugar in my coffee or tea
- tomatoes (i know i shouldn't....)
- people posting ugly pointless images, not even commenting, and assuming that they do blog
- people posting endless quizz in their blogs
- flash websites, especially with an endless intro
- ugly neon colours in a website
- Belgacom when it screws my DSL connexion
- backups: because i never have time, and it worries me
- people miscalling, but not leaving a message : i NEVER call back.
- my mobile phone provider: my bills are too big
- cars, when i am a passer-by
- the butcher near the office: her wife has a silly voice and a silly smile. and she had me pay 2 euros for a crappy sandwich. I say boycott.
- the cashiers at "Inno galerie"
- whenever i search a book and that it is the only one missing in the bookstore
- the shoes shop that closed THE VERY DAY when i badly needed new shoes
- stilettos when i work
- noisy neighbours when all i want is silence
- HTML code. Especially when I realize it is in fact XHTML or Java scripts I took for HTML
- ugly smileys
- forums that are not powered by Invision :p
- SP2 because it is a necessary evil
- my TV when it loses its colors
- typos
- Hercule Poirot's serie not being aired anymore
- dogs in general: they do not like me i swear!
- never having time enough to do all what i'd want to.....

No comments: