Monday, October 24, 2005

Things I appreciate

That's yin/yang theory, baby!///

- rainy days when I am cosy home
- reading a good book, near the wood fire, with a cup of hot chocolate when it snows outside
- roasted nori
- a little chat with a friendly cashier
- Listerine
- curling under the blanket, and take a nap
- night
- sunsets
- his picture on my desk
- the smell of fruit cupkakes in the oven
- unagi-sushi
- black chocolate
- les marrons glacés
- violet ink fountain pen
- drawing paper, pencils and notebooks
- pucca accessories
- Japanese pop/rick music
- Dragonlance
- Severus Snipes (the perfect antihero)
- green teas, especially jasmine flavoured
- CK One on my Mahal
- A quiet garden under summer sun
- Chowking
- Suite 860 and number 69
- Poetry
- French Litterature
- Japanese litterature
- salami/confiture sandwiches
- blinkgs for mobile phones
- rain tapping on the windows (when I am cosy inside)
- Gothic Lolitas
- lingerie
- a good horror/comedy movie
- Teen titans cartoon
- tasting lip balm on my pout
- having a pale skin and a rosy mouth
- butterflies and cats
- trains arriving on time
- planes taking off and landing
- ube cake

No comments: