Tuesday, October 25, 2005

O.o

I think I gonna blow a fuse......lol

Virus still around, I am starting to experience removal syndrome///

- a tendency to scribble lol whenever given paper
- a tendency to idly type daiforumdotcom, then back off in awe in front of a java applet
- I FRIGGIN MISS MY FELLOWS DAI-LIANS

and the PMs of my honey

***

holidays are coming nearer. i do not do anything good anyway. bet i won't be missed those next two weeks.... got this: those are my legal yearly holidays Sir. you agreed upon those last July, and never complained, nor did any remark, Sir. the only one to blame is certainly not me.

maybe you will realize i am working, all in all.

***

Aside from this...

I am stressed stressed stressed about that plane i have to take. I am not afraid of flying, but I dread missing my plane. Silly I know. some are afraid of spider, I am panic stricken at the idea of seeing my plane taking off without me.

I am sick of those national strike threats approaching: planned for Friday 28, please, let everything be back to normal this Saturday

I am dead panicked about public transportations: if they decide to messa round this Thursday, I gonna be stuck here, whereas I need go home.

I hate strikes, and social uproars. Why friggin' annoy the citizens, when the responsible are never the ones annoyed by no train or no buses: they have their own car and their own drivers.......

2 comments:

the sandmon said...

gah T_T i hope everything will be fine T_T Here there are also rallies but work goes on. je t'aime! ^*^

Ichiban said...

I LOVE YOU !!!

Yup, I do hope too... ^^ Well here, they go at random work strikes and rallies and demonstrations...It's a real mess...

Your support feel so comfort honey.... Am still busy with invoice to make for our clients, then I hope I can catch you on MSN...

How I miss the forum right now.... How I miss our PMs.... ^^

*tender hugsu*