Monday, October 03, 2005

Behold !!!

Everyone pay attention, for it's gonna be the first time and last time that I post a pic of my mug around here...

It's huge, it's me, and it's not photoshopped XD.


***


aside from this, and since I dont feel like talking much, I invite you to pay a visit to Kusu-kun's new webpage I leave you figure out who this Kusu is, btw...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
by K-kun

And for the nostalgics of "Con$umer Duck" like me, just follow the link!

Sh!t up and listen: http://seedelite.com/

3 comments:

Ichiban said...

Kusu kun = Mavrick ^^

Anonymous said...

Hi,

nice seeing this picture of you.
Time i see you in real again.
Lot to tell, about Mongolia, about music, about life and death,... and the death of a friend is making me sad right now. That's life, other friends gave birth to their first born Casper (they adore Casper & Hobbes),... well, just to say i still read and enjoy your weekly virtual life traces

take care
Jan

Ichiban said...

JAN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

awes, SOOOO happy to have news from you!!! Oh, yes Mongolia !!I remember you told me about!! My, it must have been sucha wonderful trip!!and it will be a lot to listen !!!

thanksu so much for dropping by ^^ As for me, I am going back to the Philippines the two first week of November !

But yes, would be nice to see you you are doing !! Congratulation to your friends ^_^

:waves: