Wednesday, September 07, 2005

To all the *bad* drivers


WTF
is wrong with you?


Does your SUV or big Alfa Romeo allows you not to respect the rules?


For, as a pedestrian, I need to rely only to what is given (I dare say tolerated) to me, this being Pedestrian crossing, and the hope that you drivers will respect MY priority as I respect YOURS.

But when a fcuking b@st!rd, as the ones that I crossed today, who nearly hit me this morning, or nearly got me into some accident this noon, simply laughes it all and disregards my rights (aka being able tu USE the pedestrian crossing, granted that NO STUPID MORON (yeah, that's a pleonasm) parked his car on it), well other than giving him the good ole middle finger, I only have to wish that he and his wonderful car will meet a tree soon.

And preferably a big one.

I am sick of shutting the fcuk up when faced to such sickening people. And since the police (certainly NOT the police) won't do anything to it, what's left to me is risking my life about 14 times (yes 14 times ) a DAY, hoping I won't get in the way of such a egoist of the road as you, *bad* drivers.

I wish that one day you will be in my place, and got nearly hit by one of those big pricey cars you seem to like so much.

I wish taht one day someone less patient and less educated than I will explain to you why you are such a bother.

I wish that one day you will total your oh so precious car, since to you it is even more worthy than a human life.

No comments: