Monday, September 05, 2005

Monday, Crappy Monday....

Feels like I am in the middle of a maelstrom, the more I struggle to get out of it, the more i go deeper and deeper... Staying cool no matter what, I'll find a way out anyway...

Woke up in the middle of night, 3h41 am. Turned TV on, crappy programs, is tehre really peopel tuned in at that hour of the night? finally got myself to sleep, helped by the thought of my honey.... strong thought deep thought lots of him, him, him...

Am at chronicles book II. The story is so captivating I can hardly read anything else (I generally read 2 or 3 books at a same time...)... the situations, no matter what the fantasy world, feels real, I mean, the feelings feels real all way through.....

again, tears nearly came true too... ^^



***

To Do:

- learn how Cool Edit Pro works

- make a table of content for my Tagalog textbook

- resize pics, so taht i can make a webpage about it

- learn how to insert thumbnails

- shopping for groceries

No comments: