Monday, September 12, 2005

Childhood Toys

Feeling a bit nostalgic those days, I been thinking about the games that accompanied my childhood... In a time when computer games where outta my reach (and where a Packman cartridge practically ruined our TV...)

I was wondering if you, too, had some good memories about games, be it cards, toys, puzzles, dolls.....

Here are a few yours truely was used to play with.... And still posses in her attic ^^

*) The good ole Rubik's cube (at the time, no internet to give you the solution, hehe.......)



*) I also used to *love* all "My Little Poney" toys. Good ole days where poneys resembled poneys, and where material was thick plastic....



*) I never been a fan of dolls (all those baby-like items bored me to no end.....) but on the contrary, I had a pretty good collection of "Matchbox" toy cars



*) aside from a "hoola-hoop" i never managed to spin around my waist , I used to play with that, too ^^ (yuo know, like what Rocky does while exercising XD) "leap rope", or whatever you call that in english ^^



*) cards and family games too.... Trivial Pursuit, Monopoly, or this funny one... "le jeu de l'oie"



*) and more that I forgot.... ^^

2 comments:

breasier said...

My Little Pony, dolls, Rainbow Brite, all of them bring back such delicious memories, darling.

But where are the Care Bears?

Ichiban said...

hehe RAinbow Brite, I loved the anime... It's one of my earliest memories ^^

Care Bears yes ^^ In French we called them "Bisounours" (a mix between bisou and nounours, meaning "smooches bears ^^)

sadly... i never had the luck to receive one.... but i still have all my stuffed animals... ^^