Monday, September 19, 2005

about broken things and aliveness...

Good news is: forum is back.

Bad news is: Do As Infinity is actually splitting. I feel too weird still to write about how I feel about this. I do not want to let angry feelings and resentment take over the two years and a half of bliss.

LAst night on the train, I was forced to plug my mp3 player in... For people listening rap ,and singing on it... either need to be shut up by meain of chainsaw...since i have but a blayer at hand, I chosen the protection option.... But... There were only do as songs... and i listened to them first time after knowing about their splitting over.

It was not a funny experience. Each words sounded in my ears liek they had never did. Music felt more powerful, maybe more present that it has ever been. Ofytentime i seen my reflexion on the verge of tears. Tears of anger at myself, how dare I be so affected. Tears of sadness, no, more of nostalgia.

And, as I used to, back in those days of loneliness... iages of some fanfiction, about some puppy-eared moderator, and her reaction towards dai splitting up. Visions of shattered glass, darkness, closed doors and tears unsaid. A "yotaka no yume" song, calling yet another catastrophe. No more DAI, and the near lost of all our friends. Technology has a wicked sense of humour , sometimes.

Facts only, Ichiban, facts only. Moreover, life goes on, with its daily struggles.... And my being worried about some important events, important to my loved one, important to his future... All my thoughts goes to him right now.

so far I leave my sadness deep inside a corner a my heart. And when time come, I will write it out. Like a bad deam that'd need exorcism.

No comments: