Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Dear Unwanted Friend

I am so disappointed in you.

You who thinks to be – and with reasons- the most deserving fan, you don’t seem to understand the core message in the songs you worship so much. Never have I seen any post so full of envy, of jealousy, of mean innuendos. Congratulations for your departing message, never have I seen such an ungrateful one. If my post count is a problem for you, well, I am sorry for it. Or should I say, I would have never thought it would be a problem for you. More than this, your mentioning it publicly, without having ever talked about it with me personally is something that really hurt me.

Therefore, allow me not to participate to the overall outcry of sadness going around. Allow me to react kinda publicly too.....

I thought we could be friends, I thought we were friends. When Apprentice introduced me to you, I really felt happy. Happy to dare talk to the most famous fan around. It appears I fooled myself. I am glad I never asked, should I say licked your shiny shoes for any DAI files, at least I owe you nothing.

You complain about your threads being “forgotten”. Well, go ask your worshippers why they aren’t able to scroll down a few pages. Or those unable to post the smallest “thank you” when they grab your files. Or why you asked me to unpin your posts, whenever I tried to.

You want responsibilities, oh yes. But you leave as soon as DAI disbands, letting all your friends smashed down to the ground.It is not your decision that shocks me, but the way you decide to leave, the words you employed. I will never leave, at least as long as I can be of any use, until the time comes for me to raise a family. I will try to apply in real life, what DAI songs learned me. Music survives forever, I don’t think you realize that…

You thanked Fob for offering you the DVD. This is honoring you, really, but have you forgotten that it had been submitted to a public vote, and that it is thanks to the kindness of your fellow forumers that you got it? Because every single person, included myself, thought you were the most deserving fan? So please, quit the victim role, you used it far too long. As a matter of fact, I had the opportunity to choose the DVD first hand, and finally chosen the Dai shirt instead………………………………

You seem to think I have been chosen for my post average. I won’t react about that, I think you better re-read Mavrick’s reply. I won’t bother to get angry either, your reaction shows me too well how much I mean for you: hindi.

Farewell, my dear unwanted friend. I hope your enormous amount of DAI material will ease your loneliness, when you actually leave the forums. May I suggest you create your own website, and enshrine your files there? No need to give me the link, I like better the company of noobs or “unworthy fans with no files to share” than the one of a betrayer. I think people’s company is a better reward than any terabytes in the world.

You see, I am even as kind enough for not breaking your mythical aura. I won’t taint the forums that mean so much to me with private issues. The DAI hero (everyone think) you are won’t be tainted by my sadness and my resentment.

I only hope you will realize how much your words, your attitude hurt me. Up to the point to actually have me cry. You seemed so sorry for missing having a drink with us, back in the PI. I believed you. But as things go now, if you ever come across my way again, I will ask you to please ignore me. It would be too painful to meet the real you behind the nickname(s).

I won’t moderate the comments in your thread either, well not yet. I think other people should be allowed to vent their disappointment, just like you did.

Farewell, though. Maybe one day I will be able to forgive you. Resentment is such a painful feeling. As I told you, the same rain is falling upon us (yes, it is from the “TAO” song). Maybe our paths will meet again, under better circumstances.



DAI only knows.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

(I edited some parts, yes. Not because I think I was wrong, but because I prefer not to say them aloud.)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello inuchan
can you please check your email?

im so sorry

Unwanted

Anonymous said...

awww... your post is so melancholic inuchan ó.ò I almost cried i,i

Ichiban said...

@Unwanted: I just replied. Thank you for having taken the time to answer.

I sincerely hope that time will ease what I think was a big misunderstanding between us.


@Yahiko: It all feels better now ^^

Ichiban said...

@Unwanted: i just opened your second mail. I will reply too, but give me some time...

David said...

The sound of the bells called "suffering"
Calls out the words of a prayer.

It's very heartening and relieving to see reconciliation in the comments.