Monday, January 09, 2006

T°T

Spyware troubles and the like make me stay away from the forums.

Everyone please be extremely careful, and stay away from the boards until Mav finds the solution.

Oh, and get Firefox ^*^ check on left section of this page for useful links.


Else than this.... My glasses are broken, I need new lenses. It gonna cost me an arm and a leg, but since I am in the worst medical insurance EVER, I won't get no discount. Looks like absolutely needing glasses to be able to move around is not considered as something serious. B#@|?!$ards !!!!


And on a positive note: Maria Callas rules. ^^


Besides: I have unsubscribed this blog from Blogazoo and Blogexplosion. I don't care about "blog traffic" anymore. Writing for myself, and for some people who might want to react to what I write is enough.


Maybe that's gonna be Year 2006 resolution, who knows?






Take care.

No comments: