Friday, December 30, 2005

news/ the dark side of Movie Theaters

New layout: I was getting tired of flowers, too fussy, to charged, in short, let's all rejoice at the Hello Kitty © Sanrio 1976 background!

***

New shock: Jokes are meant to entertain people, not to hurt them. I felt really really disappointed, and I nearly hit the evil button of "delete thread". Then I thought better of it, let's have J_K face the consequences of its joke a little more...

***

New movie: seen "The Chronicles of Narnia" last night. Aside of the movie, which I liked, I wish people coming to the theater would be a little more educated. There were people attenting the show, and actually *despising* it, making fun of the other people queuing up. Someone explain to me what's the point of paying for a movie, then making stupid comments all along! You don't like Narnia, finds it silly? Go watch another movie, and don't frigging bother the audience. Or better , don't go to the movies AT ALL !!

Basic rules of politeness : I know it is holidays, that the lines are pretty long but PLEASE make it so to arrive and take a seat BEFORE the movie actually begins... Nothing so annoying than people waving, calling for friends, then groping their way in between people...

Eating habits, then: WHEN will theater halls be a place where we go watch movies, instead of enduring people munching on popcorn? I couldn't enjoy the first half hour of the movie, the munching/paper fumbling/sipping were too loud. And I don't even mention the popcorn spread all over the floor, if not the seats, spilled coca cola, dirty papers and whatnots all around......... disgusting.

Plain disgusting.

Not talking about people unable to shut the fcuk up when the movie begins. Tell me about ruining the mood...

Hopefully the movie was good enough to make me forget about the, let's say "side-effects" of attending a show on holiday times, a week after the national release...I miss my student days, the Monday Morning shows, where the whole movie hall could be mine...

Call me weird, but I have always been taught in the respect of the others....Obviously some people do not seem to know what "respect" means anymore....

I really feel bad for the persons whose job is cleaning the mess when theaters close...

No comments: