Sunday, December 25, 2005

C'est Noel

And its in French !!

Am savouring my Indochine album right now, discovering a new thrill whenever I hear a new song... This, a book by Nicola Sirkis, and C&H the complete collection, this is all I got, and it is more than enough. What I really want though, my baby close to me, is not yet reaching, but someday someday.

Christmas is gone, thank you very much, somehow it was our worst Christmas ever, the saddest to be sure....Things like that happen I guess... I am tired of trying and make things as perfect as I can. I am tired of fighting for a Christmas that would be as I always want them to be. Somehow, I got a too book-like vision of Christmas, that's the problem. Reality always twist things upside down, and I am helpless about it.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Not my point to make a "here is the Xmas in the life of Ichiban". That's pointless, first of all, and I perfectly know the people have other things to do. More interesting blogs or Christmas activities to do, like eating chocolate and experiencing their brand new gifts.

Books books books, and a brand new one offered by my parents. Bad news, that's the title, and it is pretty well written. I forget HP's world for awhile, and discover those bittersweet short stories, written in simple , nearly childish words, but which are little jems.

As I am thinking about my asleep baby, I feel like the night is less dark, the cold less bitter, and the troubles all bearable all in all. I will warm myself at the memories of our embraces, keeping deep inside the will to go on and the wise idea of shutting the hell up when my job (well, hat is left of) is at sake.

Sometimes I really wonder why I take the time writing pointless events in a life out of millions.

I still dunno if I gonna allow comments here or not, but meanwhile I leave the gates open.

No comments: