Friday, July 01, 2005

I put my fists in my pocket and left in a smile, I put my hands on my face and I softly cried

Sometimes life reserves you such lovely tricks you just wonder in awe how you can manage to stay quiet, and accept everything in a smile.

Long, tiring day today. Worked hard for even less than peanuts, got back in a overnoisy train, got a cold and a sore throat...

But when i saw the violet of the presento, the smile of Twitty, and those two little buns smiling at me....And that little Kitty pouch reùminds me of such happy moments...I coudnl't help sit down on my bed, clutching the letter and the box, and cry. Cry away my stress, my love and my fatigue. Cry away the remains of the day that Someone's attention and care did make brighther.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

The most beautiful presents are not always the most expensives. As the bitter things in life can sometimes be made of tiny events.

As my mood is now rainbowish, I choose to rejoice only and forget about sadness and serious worries. This is the weekend, this is our time. And no one cannot take that away from me.


Not even a salary that haven't been paid.

6 comments:

mojo shivers said...

Don't let life get you down, Golly.

If life hands you lemons, throw them right back at life and give it the big "Fuck You!" That's my motto.

Ichiban said...

..And I'll be sure to add onion juice when throwing the lemons back.. ^^

Thanks for your comfort, Patrick. I might be feeling down, but I'll never give up ^^

the sandmon said...

Take it easy. As I do, never bring work or work issues at home. It will relieve you on stress. Besides, stress it worn only at work lol

glad u got my puresento. ^0^

@mojo
I like your motto hehe!

Ichiban said...

wise wise indeed ^*^

Semi said...

Awwww this made me sob, Inuchan.

Sometimes is so hard leaving our problems from job/school out of our "home". But we have to do our best! Do the best! :)

Beautiful present, by the way. Beautiful and cute. ;)

Ichiban said...

^^

thank you !!