Tuesday, July 05, 2005

"The Bridges of Madison county"

Last night...

Why this movie made me so emotional?

Is such a thing called "empathy" enough to explain?
Not that I like dramas, or Clint Eastwood that much...


I maybe needed to cry out what I cannot express.

Anything, but sadness, curiously...

Feelings, missing, longings. And a beautiful story as a medium to let things ease away. Alone in the shadows of my room. Clutching a kleenex, then another, scolding myself for getting such a headache and puffy eyes.


Now gonna try and get The book ^^

4 comments:

the sandmon said...

awww *kissu* I hate dorama T-T i love you.

Semi said...

Hehehehe... my mom's favorite movie... "The Bridges of Madison county". Nice movie. I've seen it just once but it's pretty emotional.

the sandmon said...

It's heart wrenching T0T

Ichiban said...

heart-wrenching, yes that's the word... never felt so helpless when watching a movie...

dunno if i caould see it once again without crying... ^^