Monday, April 04, 2005

Planes Above my Head

I couldn’t say that I am scared.

Maybe afraid of the unknown, as it sometimes occur. Ten times a day, I see myself playing again and again the movie of the departure. Ten times a night, I switch from highest joys do deepest nightmares.

And in my worst terror scheme, I see myself lost in the airport, or worse, missing my plane. Watching it rocketing to the sky while i stay stuck in the ground.

I know that most of those are irrational fears. I know that there is always a solution, a way out of it. That if you take securities, like coming up reeeeealy early, be careful to the signs and ask for directions, there shouldn’t be any problems….

Thing is…

Not only will that plane means meeting the unknown, but also be at the very beginning of a major change in my life. I feel like taking this plane will mean that for the first time, I took some major decision about life and love. That for the first time, I will be the main character in my own decisions….

And in a world where people take planes as casually as they take their cars, maybe I’ll be the only one flying high on a dream to become true.



I simply cannot miss that plane.

I simply have to be with you.

No comments: