Friday, April 08, 2005

Looks like...

Looks like it’s going to snow this weekend...

Not that I complain, Sir, oh no, not I. Thing is…… Weather isn’t what it used to be, is it? With all their bombs and crazy planes all around the planet, and all….. Guess it doesn’t help, does it?

Well I had a shower this morning, as every morning, this is….. Not that it is quite important, Sir, is it? Well at least you know that I am taking care of myself, of my body to be fresh and perfect, guess the other way round won’t be that much funny, would it?

But how to take care of my soul anyway, Sir? How to keep it clean when all I see around me is sad, angry and tainted? Is my thinking about the deceased Holy Father of us all makes me a better person? It’s 10 AM my place, Sir, and I can hear the bells from here. Not that I am a deep religious person, sir, I mean….I have respect for those things, even if I do not believe in them anymore… You cannot deny your values all way through can you?

Looks like it’s going to snow this weekend. Maybe did I tell you that already? The coffee tasted funny this morning. As the previous morning either. Maybe it is because it’s no real coffee…. Not that I believe that this brown powder can equal the real coffee, do I?

Not that I complain, Sir, oh no. Not I…thing is…I gonna meet my best friend tonight, long time I haven’t seen her, Sir… So who cares about the weather, sir, not I, not I…

Same as for my holidays, Sir….. I gonna head for sunnier side soon….. But again, who cares about the beaches and the palm trees, when you gonna meet the person that make you shine all the way through? Simply by his voice, simply by his smile? I couldn't trade this for anything on earth, could I?

But maybe I annoy you, Sir? Maybe you better wait for your train without my talking to you? Maybe you are better off with your corporate problems, or the though of your wife moaning in another embrace? Not that I know any of it , Sir, but I feel for you though….

Life can be so crazy, a bit like the weather today….Looks like it is going to snow this weekend, don’t you think so?

Some would say that loneliness is best, some would say that loneliness is worse. I experienced both of it, and I can tell you that …. Oh, but it looks like your train has arrived? Well, farewell, Sir, be careful to keep your wallet safe…Looks like we gonna have the same journey you and I. Maybe both our solitudes will meet somewhere?

Me? No, there isn’t any train waiting for me. There isn’t anywhere I can call it a home. Maybe I do not exist anyway…..Maybe I simply jumped out of your imagination, maybe I am the free spirit you have always wanted to be? I don’t know, Sir, I really don’t…..

But I am certain it is going to snow this weekend…..

2 comments:

breasier said...

Washing for the soul, eh? Sounds heavenly, darling.

Ichiban said...

erm, hehe, i guess, yes ...^^

i guess that's what happens when i leave my hands doing the writing unsupervised...