Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Doggone it !!!

Some days feel like being doomed from the very beginning.

Sometimes I better stop thinking too much, stop getting pissed at the smallest thing, stop worrying for no reason…. Maybe it’s that stupid chill that gets we all weird…Kinda out of myself, a lingering headache, and vague sense of nausea, a heavy forehead, the impression that everything is too much, too hard, too far, too strong….

I wish that today would go on as it had started, a voice gently ringing in my ear, for too short a time, as always. As I closed my eyes and got back to a pleasant drowsiness, I figured for a little second the opportunity to call in sick. And get the chance to stay out of the world, out of the worries, just me and my stuffy nose for a slow dance under the sheets. And do not forget my friend Kleenex.

Alas, I got that stubbornness that some might call stupidity. Never able to seize the effortless opportunity when it crosses my way, no way, yours truly likes better to get into some silly nilly (yeah, just because it rhymes) arguments instead of taking care of herself.

I am in a state of mind where I could hate Paris for its cold wind. My selfish self would even rant further, and say that there was a conspiracy out there, freezing the weather just enough for me to get a cold, and just those 2 very days I decided to enlighten the city with my holy presence. You said cocky? You said cocky.

But let’s face the positive aspect of it all: no more boss, away getting even more digits on his private account, while I have the whole day for myself. Dare I say, the whole silence for myself. And the promise of maybe catching him later on. Priceless. I would give any treasure in the world for a glimpse of him. You said in love? You said in love, yes.

Now gonna take some aspirin. Hopefully the bubbly sparkly beverage will alleviate my pain, and make me feel high. Lol. The only thing that tasteless, vaguely salty medication leaves is a shivering impression through the whole body… Then I gonna fetch a pillow, a mattress and a warm blanket, and cosily (golly-ism) install meself under the desk. Please leave me a note on the keyboard, I’ll see what I can do when I get up. And can someone shut the windows,please? I would highly appreciate...

No comments: