Thursday, April 07, 2005

"Iridonia"

"Oh I get by with a little help from my friends
Mm, I get high with a little help from my friends
Mm, gonna try with a little help from my friends"

Joe Cocker

I received sad news from a friend today.

Well , in fact, no, I cannot say she is my friend. She is more than this. For I’ve been knowing her since her birth, and I sometimes feel she is the lil’ sister I’ve never had.

Never have I seen her so sad, never have I read so depressed words coming from her. And all the same, I felt like I nearly lost her meanwhile. Where was I, all this time?

I maybe know her more than anyone else around, I can understand her, maybe because somehow we are tuned in the same way. I know her Ivory Tower where she can find solace, as I know most of her world within, a world she has created on her own a few years ago.

She has so many things to say yet. So many people to meet yet. How I wish she can meet them at last.

So here’s my little tribute to her, to my favourite otaku…… Never forget, Iri, taht your Inu is always around...


Hold on, little sister…

No comments: