Friday, December 22, 2006

The weather is fairly damp, and the city looks a bit sad, but hey it's almost Christmas, and everyone should be happy happy... Ah maybe the people at FNAC shop do not react alike, to them 15 minute's queing that's far too much, even if they hold what could be someone's favourite Christmas present. I take a book out my bag, and start reading, pacing slowly toward the cashier. I got three Murakami's for Xmas, but I am supersticious and do not wanna open them before Santa's officially visited my place.

There is too much people around for me too feel allright though, but it's ok, I cope with it. I slither amongst the crowd in St Catherine's palce, I like it better last year anyway... Everything, even the new light show on the Grand Place feels like déjà vu, maybe i'd like better more Santa's and less void.

No comments: