Saturday, December 30, 2006

Les Bienveillantes

Okay...

I started to read that monster of a Goncourt prize...I knew it was gonna talk about war, about a nazi's confessions, so nothing to do with Harry Potter fighting the evil wizard Tom Jedusor...

Guess it is toooo tooo early to give something of an opinion, let's say I like the fact that this book really have you wondering about what you believe in. Especially the innuendos about "don't blame me, were you at my place, you would have done the same".

Guess everyone around here, even I, would say NO WAY !! But I also remember a well known experiment, the Milgram one.

I hope I can finish the book, and see what the author's purpose was meant to be.


* * *

Reading a post by a fellow blogger I have a bad feeling... Don't tell me it is C or G who closed their his blog?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Both ?

Ichiban said...

I forgot to update G's URL ^^
But for Cramoisi...