Sunday, December 31, 2006

Funny facts

What after two years of intermittent blogging here?

I read more than I write. Or comment. I wish I could be a professionnal reader sometimes.

No kidding.

I feel more at ease talking truely about myself on a forum, or here, than in real life. I still like better listen to other people's stories.

It prevents people from asking questions I am not willing to answer.

The reason I am disclosing (parts of) my life to strangers over the internet is still mysterious. I thought first I was a writer. Two years and a half of writer's block lead me to think better of it. Maybe the very reason is that I can complain and whine away without bothering anyone. As for the people chosing to comment, it means they really care. Up to me to answer. Or not. I think it is a fair solution. And no one really knows where truth ends, where fiction begins.

And it prevents me from thinking and brewing too many dark thoughts.






See ya all in 2007 !

No comments: