Sunday, October 15, 2006

... --- ...

i feel so pathetic I am hesitating between bitch-slapping myself, or rolling over the floor crying.

None of those solutions being lady-like, let's opt for a daily rant no one will ever read, maybe that' a good thing.

I feel sad
I feel lonely
I feel like that crappy weekend will be a neverending missed rendezvous between my honey and I.
I feel like I am slowly sliding on sadness Inc. side of life, and I do not like this at all.
I feel like I am screaming and no one answers...

I can't even focus right to sing , which is a catastrophe, because work accumulates...
I even thought about resigning from daiforum...Amongst the supidest things I'd do in my life, 
this one is top ranking: it would mean breaking the only link between I and real people I can
actually talk with...

Someone please help me, because I feel I cannot face it all alone. 

...---...

4 comments:

Ghetto FOBulous said...

Hey Inu, what's wrong? Do you need help with something?

Anonymous said...

"don't worry, be happy",(BassHunter). i'm sure you'll be happy.

Ichiban said...

Fob: thanks for dropping by...I dunno what do say...

the sandmon said...

*hugsu* *kisshu* we've talked abt it ne? ^*^