Sunday, September 17, 2006

Sunday, gloomy Sunday...

Deleted about two entries today, I cannot stand the way I am whining away... the sadness is still there though, but now I can get a grip.

I feel like having missed my honey all day, the only cheering up being when he gets online. I felt like today was a day for nothing, lurking around the mute computer, not feeling a single will to chat on forums...Missing him, and friends, and Claire more than ever...

Have anyone (hellooooo, is there anyone reading around)ever felt that ? Being sad inside, lonely inside, dragging yourself from bed to chair, from chair to bed, then go to kitchen, raid fridge then pick no food at all, then back to chair and Coda?

I hate myself positively when I feel that way.

4 comments:

the sandmon said...

bweeeesu!!!!111

dun be sad... je t'aime!!!1 ^*^

Ichiban said...

hihi so sweet of you mon amour! ^*^

mahal din kita!

Semi said...

Hey Inuchan. I just wanted to say hello

*waves*

How's life? don't be sad, right?

Ichiban said...

awes Ange...I do appreciate,really !!!

Yup, I gonna be strong, this time for real

<3