Friday, September 08, 2006

while listening to Miyavi...me, again

harhar

Third post in about 5 hours, I guess we have a record here, Inu, aren't we?


Okay, I guess everyone around here have experienced Insomnia at least once your their lives. Be it a final, a driving exam or a first date (don't smile, I know you did ) I guess you are all familiar with that physical impossibility to give up to sleep. too much brain activity is bad for you, especially when it is about to say goodbye to sunny world outside...and to think that only 10% of your brain bugs you to no end includes some refine irony I am now savouring the taste of.

Besides all those jolly sentences, what's up with me, really? I swear I am not high on coffee, not tonight, and as for dark thoughts about death and suicide, I forgot all those about , hmm, 10 years ago? Okay, 8 years ago...

No, really?

I am not too sure, to tell you the truth. But I know that at night, all the little worries I can manage easily at daylight (nothing about "omg i forgot to buy milk today", more of "what with my job? when a new appartment? what about our visas, and our wedding documents? what if i get turned down by the J embassy"? Jolly I told you...) seem to rush back with more acuteness, -- an oddly, more vocabulary -- once Lady Tsuki settles high up in the sky...

And lucky me, it was full Moon a night ago. Told you I am blessed by the creatures of the night, I swear my brain is of vampire kind, no wonder I pretend to have claws....

More seriously...everyone has some anti-insomnia tricks religiously handed over by some caring grandma, and I am no exceptions, so here goes:
-hot milk
-hot milk with honey
-Sudoku (easy level)
-Sudoku (satanistic-esque level)
-Da Vinci Code (most boring read eeeeeever)
-staring at dark walls with eyes wide open
-txt monmon at sacrilegeous hours (aka early morning, PI time)
-waking up said mahal for further complains
-having a lot of said mahal
-go to the mayor (direct consequence of coffee and/or hot milk, honey or not)
-turning roundroundguruguru in bed
-haunting the house on tiptoes
-reading my eyes out over Stephen Kings novel, and see the night on Italics I swear you can feel Its presence, the Monster under your bed --- It's waiting for you like dog poop on a sidewalk --
-music listening
-TV broadcastings

nothing ever works, but TV or music, bless me....

So today, after about one hour of dire complains of how hanyous should be allowed in the highest spheres of society, or at least allowed a phonecall (see infra), I decided to give blogging a try. I bet I will only manage in getting you to sleep, haha, now you too have some grandma recipe about how-to-get-fast-asleep....

Aren't you happy? Huh?Huh? ^^

Okay, do not worry, I won't start counting sheeps right away in front of you, I might be expelled from Blogger for obnoxious spam (do be kindst, Ô readers, thou not report yer poor writersth).

On the other hand, if you have Mister Sandman's cellphone #, please leave a comment after the final dot.

DOT.

No comments: