Friday, June 24, 2005

Lazy blogging day ^^

Okay, so let's talk about a few lil' things, for a while ...

I replaced the blogger orange advertising tag by some cuuuute little bunnies. You can check it out down my link list (and browse away the others hihi)and see by yourself. Oh, and be a sugar, do ask Raistlin what he thinks about it... ;)

Spend a few days reading about some blogger world big deal. A story of breast posted on a journal, about people despising that act, and about others being mistaken for someone else. I read comments, excuses, nagging, seen pics, smiled, frowned... my my my .... Such a fuss for a tit, so said another person...
I also read hatemails a person received about that breast story. To think that peopel could go that far, and vomit their anger at someone they only know through reading a blog.... And how those haters call themselves better people ... My, has this planet gone wild....

And on a more more positive note... Two days ago I received letters. From the most important, the most precious person in my life. And whenever I look at them, I cannot help but forget all the day's little worries. The sun seems shinier, the night cosier. And the life feels so good to be lived in.


Happy Shiny Hippo....


Okay, book thrift shops, here I come !!! Please be kind, and gives me Anais Nin's Diaries, will you?








Sugar !! o(m ^^)(^^ s)o

No comments: