Friday, June 10, 2005

I wish this would come to an end...

All apologizes in advance but this entry gonna be a complaining one...


Friday 9h59 AM:

Phone call from my boss:

-I need three phone numbers, go fetch them , then SMS them to me.

-I am sorry sir, but my phon battery is flat. Can you take note?

-No, I can't. Go send them by SMS, it's not expensive.

-I tell you that my phone battery is flat, I can't.

-Well, Go on the net and sent them by my operator website.

10h 05 AM

-Sir, there is no SMS service available. Can you simply take note of the following numbers?

-No, it's fine. I gonna find another way.

*hangs up*


I just been taken for a fool for giving the most logical way of settle a problem ....well that's what i thought, still do...

Can someone tell me if I am the one being illogical, or not?



Someone please get me out of this sci-fi movie, for I can't take it anymore.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

just chill there ne? some people are just senseless and illogical when they think they are in control of everything <_< just take a deep breath and forget about it ne? he isn't paying you extra money for being pissed hehehe :D

Ichiban said...

yes i finally chilled out...^^

you right, 4e... as well as he dun pay me more for super well done job... ^^

but still, i can't understand that kind of attitude...

the sandmon said...

well you might as well suggested e-mail XD. Just keep your cool. I love you.

Ichiban said...

hihi i did sugested to him... but he refused, saying that he was gonna see....

oh well, it's ok now...no grugde kept against him, that's just not me! ^^

mahal kita ^^

Semi said...

Why don't you say to your boss this is the real life, not The Matrix? XD

You're ok, Inuchan. You'r boss is the illogical. have you thought that maybe his problem is that he dopesn't know how to hold a pen on his hand? ;)

mojo shivers said...

Bosses are evil.

So are jobs for that matter.

Ichiban said...

thanks to all of you...^^ sometimes feedback feels essential...

those job incidents are when i think of Rilo Kiley...when sometimes, in the morning....