Friday, March 04, 2005

Weekend Wanted

I feel like there's a big blank hole inside of my mind.

I'm inside a maze, and I cannot find the way out.

I want so many things at the same time I don't even know what I really want.

I am cold, and lacking of sleep, that may be the explanation. Chills can always make me feel strange... Sneezing are a pest by the way...

Today, waiking up with "Nothing else matters" on the radio. Some days feel like they are just meant to be.

Slowly getting used with the mod control panel. Moving topics back and forth as training ground.

Learning to try and be right, by watching myself first. Hard. Very hard. Not a single decision I take without thinking it all at least thrice.

Wondering what I am gonna eat this noon.

Wanting my home, my own computer, my bed, my dreams.

Never wanna let things change up to the point of no-return.

Feeling optimistic. At last.

Wondering about dark people. Wondering if their outbursts of rage are nothing but unease and a certain kind of sadness. Wondering about finding the key back to their heart. Hoping they can free themselves at last.

Anger, hatred, agressivity. All destructive, whatever the form they take.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Peace, Love and Harmony to all of us !

Ichiban said...

yup yup !!! : bigthumb: