Monday, February 28, 2005

Gavroche

So our salaries haven't been paid yet.

So this means that, should the lawyers barge in and cloe the ofc, i woudl have work all that month for nothing.

And i still must keep on smiling, because that's how things go, never should you tell your boss right in the face how you think about him being fair to you, especially when you have a rent to pay, and bills to honour in time.

I guess that's how the world goes, and that i shall have to outsmart the situation in a way or another...

I feel like Gavroche, I feel like being shot down while doing my task. I feel like this is just so fucking unfair....And not only for me, but to all the people working here, some for more than 20 years (20 years !), having families to care for and such....

Not my cup of tea to be a resentful person. But I cannot help feeling angry at how unfair such a situation is. You do your job, the best you can, you swallow yor pride and keep your fists in your pockets and you are being thanked by not received what you are legally entitled to on time.

I feel disgusted, revolted, angry, full of loath.

"La vengeance est un plat qui se mange froid", though....

Now I pray for the bailiffs to come soon, and put an end to all of this masquerade...

2 comments:

the sandmon said...

"La vengeance est un plat qui se mange froid" ...

*hugsu*

I've been in the same situation too :( but anyways it will only be for a while now ne? take care.

Ichiban said...

hihi yes...<3 wasn't there another saying, about "keeping one's sword under ones kees?" i remember i saw that in your xanga...