Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Rilo Kiley

Concert tickets maybe soon.....

Now this was a weird story, too...

A few weeks ago, i met my friend, back from Sweden for a few days....So i met her in a bar, and there were some of her friends, that i had never met......On the conversation goes, and we told about our projects, me saying i was craving for some Rilo concert coming soon....*

And here that guy, Jan, who i haven't ever met, told me "okay, since i am a big concerts fan, maybe i can get free tickets for you...all i shall ask is you to help me distributing flyers before the concert...."

So he made a demand, and it looks like i shall get those 2 free tickets eventually.....
Nothing certain yet, but i still do hope !!!!


How do you call that kind of event again?

Serendipity? ^ ^

2 comments:

breasier said...

Fortune?

Fate?

Whatever it is, count yourself a lucky gal. I personally am not enamored of the band as some, but I do admit to them being very listenable, especially live.

Good for you!

Ichiban said...

Thanx, Breanne!
To be honest, I'm really looking forward to actually go to their show...I mean, after all the talking abouts, finally get to see them here in my country, it's nearly incredible...^ ^