Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Too much stress will kill me, period.

Father-in-law operation - done.

Hubby's hand surgery - done.

What's left of me is a big bag of nodes and nooks and crannies, so tensed and so contracted that the left side of my body is nothing but pain. I hate that pain, as much as I hate stress. Playing video games should make me feel relaxed, but in my current state it's the reverse.

So today I let it all go, and decided to shop for a bag. Yes, another bag, an Oilily one. And there it was, the cute model in blue, the one I had seen several days before on the net. CAlled my mahal for advise, and there it is, on its plastic bag.

4 more days to work and I'll be on vacation for one week. I welcome those with all my heart, because I feel sooo exhausted right now.

I need a break, really.

No comments: