Friday, March 03, 2006

Boobs and complicated thoughts

Instead of buying that dream phone (Samsung E530, in pink, cost: 300 euros)I have been drooling over for months, I think I gonna indulge myself into manga reading instead: GTO is really cracking me up, and all I need now (aside of a good Nookie with my honey ^^), is to laugh out all the crappy situation I put myself in.

Two weeks ago, I got the funny surprise of being scolded at by my GP. She bluntly told me that I was reaaaaaaaaly too complicated, and that some of her patients, that had in average only TWO (she emphazised the "two") neurones, would be able to get on better, and certainly in a less stressful manner that I did. She then handed me a medical certification, putting me at rest for two weeks.

I nearly fell off my chair, but was glad she did.

This, I cannot hide: I AM COMPLICATED A GIRL. Really complicated. Ever met someone afraid to go shopping in her favourite shop, while she manages to win an argument class training, in front of a 100 freshmen? That's me! Afraid of wearing skirts, while she does not hesitate to get into a big word battle with her boss? That's me, baby !! Afraid to drive a car, but flying to Manila the first time she takes a plane? That's me again!!!!

As far as I can go back in time, I see myself as a complicated child, too. Loving books, while her dad and mom do not read anything, but newspapers, playing "imaginary buddies" games instead of loving Barbies, playing a "i will save the whole fantasy world" while her girl friends play mommy with their dolls...

And so on, and so forth.

To tell you the truth, I never felt like I was fitting in the small portion of earth where I was born. When asked at ten, whet I'll do ten years after, I couldn't imagine what I'd be as a grown-up. And the funniest thing for the last: first time I had to wear a bra (I was 11 ) I didn't go "OMG I am a big girl now!!" Nooooooooo Sir !! What I thought was "Gezz, how am I supposed to play Shiryu (from Saint Seya, an anime featuring knights, long story...) if I have to wear a bra???????????

Laugh if you want, but it has been the biggest issue for months: I even started envy my girl friends whose breasts were still a joke, and used to fool around my house wearing no bra. (Until I realised that running bra-less HURTS A LOT, unless you're a guy, or a Acup girl...)

As a result, and at 28 year old and a half, I still look like a shy teenager, who buys manga while her fellow woman rush into the make-up shop next door...

But enough fan service now, back to the complicated topic:

I also met my fiance at the other side of the world: but I ask you seriously...Is it my fault if I never met anyone around my place, that understands me like he does? Or simply fell in love for good? Huh? huh? All the girls watch silly stuff like "Dawson's creek", Dallas, or whatever soap, fell for the incredible situations the heroines put themselves in, but should it happen for R-E-A-L to the girl next door, aka my, then it becomes a "complicated story"?

*no comment*

Had I chosen to marry the guy next door, just for the sake of not being a Virgin anymore, having a big car and a big house, and a lot of bills and debts to pay, would I be considered as "not complex"?

I think that some people finds it easier to call "complex" a situation that is "out of norms". Because of a logic they cannot grab, they like better break the monster's ideas instead of try and understand...It is okay though. I do not pretend having the true meaning of life. I got a lot of friends who are married and with childs, and I respect them as valiant women. And I do not say that my situation is simple: the difference is, I am ready to fight for it.

You see, there is always a solution, and it comes in the most unexpected way....The little girl , ashamed of her (rather big) breast , and her pale skin, has now found someone to match with her own particularities. Instead of calling it a complex situation, I call it "limpid".

;)

1 comment:

the sandmon said...

errr...

*0*

no comment ...