Friday, November 18, 2005

Books life etcetera

Posted: Nov 17 2005, 10:01 AM
ichiban



hello kitty cat! o(m^-^)oo(^-^s)o


Group: Moderator
Posts: 12998
Joined: 20-August 03




QUOTE (mojo shivers @ Nov 17 2005, 11:11 AM)


I know, I just know that I'm going to have the same feeling that I had last night. I'm going to be sitting there twenty or thirty years from now thinking about how Tierney is great and all, but I should have held out for my Carisa. I should have stuck it out and held out for what I really wanted. I don't see anything wrong in wanting somebody absolutely right for me and making her my wife. I don't want to get old with someone I still have doubts about. Do you?


Nothing makes a person more bitter and cynical than having to settle for second best.


I don't. I think nobody wants that..


This entry reminded a conversation I had, last week...Context different, sure, but same result :

Him: you think too much, Inu , that's your problem.
Me: I know..*sigh* ...but it's like I have all those thoughts running around, preventing me to feel things, to live them...
Him: exactly. Why don't you simply forget about all those thoughts...
Me: ...

The more you think about the should/would/could have " aspects of the life, the more you get obessed with thoughts about if it is right or wrong. To me there is no should/could/would mode anymore. There are is/is not modes only. Lingering on a past that you cannot turn back is not a good thing. sure it makes good blog entries, and golly knows many of them had me think (yeah, bad habits are die hard lols) life under new light.

But too much is no good, never. Let your heart feel instead of your head. Just for once. There is no perfect life, no perfect people. Only people perfect to each others, but encountering the same problems everyone does have in this life.

biggthumpup.gif



Those interrogations still linger inside, even a week, a day after. Somehow that's the problem when you blog: you tend to peruse too too far away into problem's dephth. I am afraid it hinders the reality sometimes.

Maybe stick to diary-like entry, that's the key. Today I woke up, a bit late, so quick quick in the shower, while the medication gently fill my body with its daily dosis of I-100µ. Then breakfast, yumm yumm and read Calvin and hobbes, making up my weary features, getting some sand color onto my pale face, golden lipsticks and shimmering eyes. A kiss to my baby 10 000 miles away.

See? I could go on endlessly like that, I bet even you would find that "cracotte + Kraft cheese whizz spread" is the best piece of art you'd ever seen, no kidding.

Got into a fuss with my boss, Calvin and hobbes, that's us I swear. He went back apologizing, and since my heart is everything, but prove to keep a grudge on someone, I gladly settled the argument by a hand's shake. So much better than polite indifference or hypocrisy I am so lame at.

Been drooling over Calvin and Hobbes complete edition, the baby weights about 11 kilos (22 lbs, go figure). If I can save enough, maybe I'd give it a try. It is less expensive than buying all the CnH separately (220 euros, against 139.50 for the box set). Big money I know.... But less expensive than bying a new phone (around 300 for a decent one or else why changing) or party clothes (count about 40 euros/each clothes, buy three and your out of budget : thing is, u'll put those only once a YEAR, and for what I tell you?)or a dream iPAQ (400 euros n so).

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

My mom would go "NOT ANOTHER BOOK, AGAIN", but then , she can go gaga over flowers and plants. even bringing them with her when she moves, with the pot , earth andall... Her argument being: "ok, but you are running out of place already? And what when you gonna move?" Easy mom, just call on the moving guys, and put everything in cartons. that's all I possess anyway: books, and clothes, and cd's. Gets easy in cardboard boxes, easy to store, easy to move.... Not like I have tons of precious furniture i can't even read lols.

I guess passions, as a many things in this world, are irrational anyway. I need my books as others need their soccer championship, thus being ready to pay hundreds of euros on some DSL television servicses, that hasn't even proved to be reliable yet. Others would go partying each Friday or Saturday night, I am not an expert at clubbing, but I bet good ones are not the cheapest.

Awes digressions again. Stream-of-concioussness post, I guess that IF I ever write a book, I'll chose that form...

GONCOURT 2005 "Trois jours chez ma mère", by François Wzyergans. OK, I need someone to lend me the book.

My bday present is all rady, too bad the shop does not feature it. I should have bought it in the Philippines, my, I blame my indecision sometimes.....Ah well, there will be a way out I swear.

'nuff rant for today, which is a happy day, my Baby gonna get his laptop today (and mebe DSL the next week !!!) still a lot of miles between us, but who cares when our hearts stay connected, even more as days pass?

Take care, everyone !

2 comments:

the sandmon said...

bweee! well, as a matter of fact... i got the same prob as you lol. I got a library. Well, it's a good thing too, coz when the time comes we move in on somewhere, your books + my books = Library of Palanthas XD

jE t'AIME!

Ichiban said...

hihi yup exactly, that'ss what I've been thinking about too !!!! There will be enough books to make a nice library, featuring a French and an english section eheheh ^^

Mahal kita Miss kita....sooooooo muchu.....

(any more news about work? ^^)