Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Alice & June !!!

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY MAHAL KO!! *mwah*

***

Yup, no brainstorming entry today, I feel in a giggly mood, and willing to leave philosophy outside, in the cold white snow...and maybe start a big snowballs mayhem major battle...gosh I miss those...the one when you came home soaked and all white, your feet like ice, your hands reddened, and a healthy pink glow on your cheeks...then quick, rush to the fire, and a cup of hot chocolate (real one, with the cocoa powder you have to melt with cold milk first)

**

Feels like a revolution, because yours truely has finally a soundcard installed !! And some headphones, so that I can listen to my fav radio stations ^^ Big highfive to my colleague, who proposd to install the card, without my asking him. there are nice people on planet Earth I tell you!!

***

time to rejoice, fans of INDOCHINE !!! their new album will be released on December, 19 !!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Let's say that those guys are the French Cure, hehe...Me love their music (ok, ok, I know I do sound like a retarded teenager, but heck , is their music entertaining!! Am now sizzling with impatience....

***

No comments: