Monday, August 22, 2005

Why Forum matters :

"hmmm on a percentage rating... figure-less... since Do As, besides its music, has been at the origin of the biggest changes in my life...From feeling better in my skin through making friends here, to meeting my Man ...

how bad do i like them? When I think about what my life would be now, not having heard about them ... I would be that everlasting sad girl, shy girl, with no hope of a better future.

There is other musics of course, classical, other J-artits. But none would carry the emotion, the meaning in life the music of DAI has become."


Ichiban, @ DAIforum

3 comments:

David said...

For different people there are different things in life whose significance goes way beyond considerations like how good/bad, worth the money, or time, and everything else really... I feel that way about FF8 actually hehehe

breasier said...

I kind of feel that way about my posts, sugar. I've gotten so much feedback and made so many new acquaintances through my humble postings.

I hope you can say the same, Inuchan.

Ichiban said...

thank you for your replies, both of you.. You don't know how this is important, right now...

@Davus: Entirely agree, yes !!

@Breanne: yes, I did meet so many people in that place... people that played a great part in my life, and still are..

and even far away, even if a forum is nothing but a virtual place...the emotions it carries are real notheless..from the highest joy, to the saddest events....