Friday, August 26, 2005

My, what a week !!

Such a week I haven't been trough since long !!!

Never seen so many slight annoyances, bothering, nagging in such a little period of time.... The telly which goes all funny when I decide to watch it, boss being moody as ever, hiding to us essential information, insomnia, insomnia, insomnia, insomnia...and maybe my getting a cold, and nearly lost my engraved ballpen on top of it all...

Not even talking about that guy who scared the hell out of me this Wednesday.

Hopefully, in the middle of it all, the plane tickets that i gonna buy tomorrow. 66 days left, and all those troubles will be forgotten.

And ranking first on my wishlist, guess who? My special someone...Because, all in all, I could get all the books I want, all the blings, the gadgets, the wealth or the phones I want.... If I have no one to share all that with me.... It would be as useless as a stone in sand desert. I do not want a room full of books, cd's or manga... I would prefer a cosy bed, with one or two books only, a few songs but someone I can cuddle close with, and share my happiness, my fears.... my emotions, in a word...

I learn everyday. I want to learn everday. Especially from the mistakes I do. Be a better person. Be a better friend. Be a better me. Not being afraid to prove wrong, and willing to go further, always. Stand up, again and again, whenever life knocks me down. So that in the end, in front of a God I do believe in, I won't have to be ashamed of my life.


* * * *

[sleep, at last. Inside those arms that, alone, can ease my worries...]

No comments: