Saturday, May 14, 2005

just a little thought..

hmmmm...today, just a thought for someone who lost a person dear to him two years ago.... i know it's not my business and all, but Blake, if you read me, well.... i hope time will ease your sorrow somehow... hold on, my friend, hold on... :wave:


***


hmmm still living on our wonderful two weeks memories....maybe i gonna be able to write about them when they fade away...ah but here's the problem...i do not want them to fade away... i wan tthem alive in our heart and soul....

4 comments:

mojo shivers said...

Of course I read you, Golly. And thank you for those kind words. I think I've made my peace with it already, but it's always nice to hear other people remember her.

Ichiban said...

Peace be with her always...

Semi said...

Hello Mojo, didn't know about it (well, i ususally don'y know many thing) sorry to hear it.

--------
Hey Inuchan! I guess u can live with memories but don't let they EAT yiur soul!

Ichiban said...

So true, Ange ! ^^ Well, hopefully this time, those are happy memories...But i will try my best to meke them alive again....so taht i won't need longing about them anymore... ^^

nice blog, btw, i really enjoy reading it !! Gambatte ne!!