Saturday, August 11, 2007

Little things that make me wonder

Reading a post today about how men and women are different, I came to the appalling conclusion that, I am a man inside… Go figure: I hate shopping for clothes, hate restrooms gathering, hate commercials on TV, have my CDs sorted out by alphabetical order and – horrendous – I hate above all girly-girly gathering where all we do is chatting and saying bad things about other people.
For that last part, I can manage all by myself, thank you.

I also read somewhere that women are better for the language (ok), and that men write less? Errr…. Excuse me? Ever heard about Emile Zola, Marcel Proust or Honoré de Balzac??? Now those men could write, and pretty well, on top of that !

I am somewhat TIRED of all those little clichés everyone agrees with, with a little giggle, and checking if , yes , they do belong… I don’t belong, that’s clear, or maybe at times I do… But I refuse to trap myself inside a cage of ideas, as golden and shiny as they are ^^


Men and women are different of course, and Thank God they are. Because I guess that after 50 years of marriage (yes I am straight and pro-wedding and proud of it =p), their difference make they still have things to share together ;)




Okay, more girl-serious-matters now…where did I put my cellphone(s)?

No comments: