Monday, January 01, 2007

Eh?

1) Why was 2006 a good year ? i am lucky having a family, and someone who loves me. Laugh it away if you want, but it is reall important to me.

2) What was the best moment this year ? my three weeks at Monmon's place *0*

3) The worst ? hmmmm....end of february, and october/november, even worse

4) Where were you, when 2006 began ? at home

5) With whom ? folks and friends

6) Where will you be next year ? you tell me

7) With whom ? i wannabe with him

8) will you have good resolutions for 2007 ? be a better person. a more positive one, too.

9) Have you followed your last year's good resolutions? Nope , since i didn't take any for 2006

10) Did you fall in love this year ? not this year but in the end of 2004, yes

11)If yes, who is he ? Monmon

12) Does he know it ? lol yes

13) Regrets ? lol no

14) And him ? hihi nope

15) Did you break up with someone this year ? no

16) Did you make new friends this year ? .... i guess?i hope...

17) who is your new best friend ? no "new best one".

18) what's your favorite month ? June. and June

19) Did you travel oversea this year ? yes dear !

20) How many countries ? three : the Philippines, France, and Germany

21) Did you lose something this year ? my job

22) Did you lose someone this year ? i felt like i had lost my best friend. she married this year, and don't get me wrong i am happy for her. but it was hard not feeling sad. i miss her, you see?

23) Best movie in 2006 ? The Myth, and Mon' knows why!

24) favorite song this year ? "Iris" amongst others, but this one has the strongest memories tied up with. and Saint Seya too ^_~

25) Which was your favorite Cd in 2006 ? Barbie Almalbis, Nina, Paolo Santos...

26) How many concerts have you been ? none. And i missed Bamboo's.

27) What was your favorite concert ? n/a

28) Did you drink a lot of alcoohol this year ? no

29) any drugs ? no

30) Slept how many times at someone else's house ? three weeks at Monmon's house. A few days in France and at Clairobsc's

31) Did you do something you're ashamed of, this year ? well, yes always. silly things i wish i never said...to my folks, to my loved ones... the usual bickering that ruin a good day...

33) Did you tell lies ? i lie to myself

34) Did you do something bad to someone this year ? i cried at my best friend's wedding. it was to be her best day in her life and i ruined it all by crying. i will never forget myself.

35) Did someone did something bad to you this year ? errr no i don't think so?you would tell me if you'd know right? right?

36) How much did you spend this year ? next question please? but definitely not enough on my loved ones.

37) What's the moment you're the most proud of? when i see a happy look in my folk's eyes. Or in my beloved's ones.

38) What was the most embarassing moment? Hmm i cannot tell you here. =p

39) If you could turn back time, what would you change ? Nothing. I never have regrets, I try to live on with the lesson i get from it all. Hey, no one said it was easy....

40) What's your plan for 2007 ? Get a job. And build a family. That I really want....




No comments: